• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New 4ft journal The Island 2 updated 11/09/2011 HELP

chilled84

1014023.jpg

Need some more moss rocks, Just didnt have enought moss for this big old tank. :D

Comments welcome as always. :D

Re: New 4ft journal The Island 2

viktorlantos said:
That's a very nice tree form mate :thumbup:
Looks very good. Can't wait to see this fully grown. Very nice start i love the sandy foreground, will be a nice contrast later.
Great words. Thanks. Glad you seen the tree form. More of a picture from far away/island. :D

+1 :)
Loving the wood layout.
Will be nice to see it grow in.

Agree, Excellent wood placement really gives it a large open feeling even with that much wood used.

chilled84 said:
Gill said:
Agree, Excellent wood placement really gives it a large open feeling even with that much wood used.

Thanks gill, I didnt think i used that much wood lol. Did i use alot? :D

nope just the right amount :thumbup:

Looks good mate, liking the wood layout and like the others will look forward to seeing this grown in.

What's the plant list?

Plant list as requested. Thanks for all the interest in this journal, Gives me inspiration and drive. :D

blyxa japonica
rotala rotundafolia
pogostimon helferi.
christmas moss

And if i can get some.
Lindernia rotundifolia
Pogostemon stellata (Eusteralis)
Bacopa monnieri

Looks amazing!

chilled84 said:
Plant list as requested. Thanks for all the interest in this journal, Gives me inspiration and drive. :D

blyxa japonica
rotala rotundafolia
pogostimon helferi.
christmas moss

And if i can get some.
Lindernia rotundifolia
Pogostemon stellata (Eusteralis)
Bacopa monnieri

anyone help with this list? :D

LondonDragon said:
Looks like you nailed this one, going to look even better when grown in, congrats :)

Thanks buddy. Kinda shocked realy as i did this layout of the cuff with only a few small thoughts of direction. Just got to get the remaining plants on the list now. And stick to my EI.

Hi Chilled,i like it mate,it sort of remind's me of Tony Swinney's island scape,good luck with this one mate,

john.

Back