• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

NEW 90cm NA Update photos 2º page

Nice

Hello

Will start this new journal with a new 90cm NA tank.

i will try to post as many photos as possible and try to make frequents updates.

This week will arrive the NA wood cabinet ELIT version. It is and advanced version of the their normal wood cabinet, that is made only for freshwater tanks. I've seen some pictures and i liked the glossy finish, and it is also made of an exotic type of wood.

They told me this ELIT version was a special production and they only have a few in stock, and there is no plan to produce more, so this made me make my mind to get this one.

see you soon.

Hello

As suppose the wood cabinet arrived today.

So i got some photos to share.

DSC_0175.jpg

It is very difficult to take photos with the glossy finish, it reflects evrything...

DSC_0176.jpg

Here you can see the inflow and outflow holes. I think is holes make much more sense that ADA ones. Hoses come vertically from the wood cabinet, not horizontally, so i think "smile" holes like ADA don't make much sense, funny thing is that everyone keep copying ADA type of holes, but that's my opinion.

DSC_0180.jpg

This steel design in the wood looks really fancy.

DSC_0182.jpg

Since this is the ELIT version is does not have holes on both sides.

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

It also have got some fancy acrylic holders and drawer and got velvet, that gives a luxury feeling.

DSC_0229.jpg

And that is how it looks on the lobby.

cheers

Awww man thats a niiice cabinet. Bet it set you back a pretty penny. I wouldn't want to touch IG let alone stand gallons of water on it :rolleyes:

:eek: that is nice! The wood grain is not to my liking but you're right about the vertical slits. The sliding floor is also very cool..something that I'll definitely incorporate in my next cabinet. In fact I wonder if I can retrofit my current cabinet..

Hello

Well i have some more photos to share, and i will probably gonna take a few more today.

this is the protection sponge that comes with the tank. This sponge is different from usual, it is thinner, and it looks more slim with the tank on top. I like it.

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

And now the tank. As you can see, you can barely see the protection sponge. It is a mere details, but when you search for something perfect, you look at all details...

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

That's it for now..

see you later

beautiful cabinet and tank mate looks great and sure will look awesome I your home when fully planted keep the pics coming and will be watching this one

Dean

Hello

Nice cabinet but.... what about your last scape?

Was running on my living room a few time ago, but i will use that system for a saltwater tank, i will probably make a journal as well.

I manage to improve my photos skills so i hope you like new photos with much less reflection.

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

you can now see the aquarium tank glass in more detail, empty and clean for the setup...

Can't what to see it happen. I have taken some photos about the filter, light system and arm, if i got some time i will publish...

Ok, the photos are out...

DSC_0009.jpg

These are the steel flow pipes. This will keep my setup allways looking clean and nice. I will never have to cleam glass pipes that in 2 weeks are ugly, and wont have the problem to break them or hurt myself.

DSC_0032.jpg

this is how the arm screws attache to the wood cabinet.

DSC_0029.jpg

Now with the arm and the light system setup.

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

So this is the filter i bought.

DSC_0042.jpg

Pump is made in Japan, a competition between iwaki pumps...

DSC_0048%201.jpg

Now gona show you how the filter come out...

DSC_0049.jpg

Pretty simple hum....

What filter is that??? Any info

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Decided to bought NA filter, it is called POWER FILTER, with a 15l/m flow, steel pump made in japan. This filter will last 4 ever :D (i hope, hihi). I was impressed with the capacity, when i filled up with water, it just toked a long time to be filled up with water. I was used to the eheim 2215 classic, but this one is a hole new story.

This a seriously nice stand, and then the rest is no expense spared, the filter is $$$$$.
I like the Steel pipes, much nicer.

The only issue with the light bar is beign able to adjust the light, frotn to back, you can move things side to side, but tough front to back.

Jeeeesh. It's amazing what you can pick up at ikea nowadays!
Very nice equipment and to be honest it's looks very very nice and shiny.
You have plans for your scape yet?
Regards

Back