• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

new avatar descriptions

a1Matt

I just noticed the descriptions under the avatars have changed.

I like 'em :D

One day I may grow up from a sturdy stem soldier into a glosso carpet guru!

Haa :D

Is there a table somewhere saying how many posts you need to become a whatever? e.g. how many posts you need to become a sturdy stem soldier etc? Maybe thats an idea to put up somewhere?

after having a quick look around I would guess you get sturdy status after 500 posts, and your Guru greatness (I am not worthy Thomas :lol: ) kicked in at 1000 posts.

Themuleous said:
Well spotted :) thinks its good as the last ones were set quite low. Its a good sign of the kind of traffic the forum is getting.

Sam

Well said.

I just had a look at the members list and we are over the 2000 mark! Interestingly over half of them have not made any posts. I guess that is quite normal, I myself go to plenty of forums and just read and read without posting.

That may have to do with the fact that everything is hidden till you sign up. Otherwise they'd just read and never bother to join.

I'm a 'borrowed cutting' apparently. I wonder when I'll have to be given back? :lol:

Oh yeah!
Not that I'm that big a fan of glosso though, such a weed!

Oooh what am I?!
*Edit - cool, sturdy stem soldier :lol:

There was one many moons ago, I was glad that died out. I wonder what the highest level is, there's gotta be something better than glosso grower?

I reckon Glosso Grower is the top one. Those with over 2000 posts are still glosso growers. If there was another one that is where I reckon it would take effect.

0-99 = Borrowed Cutting
100-199 = Hornwort handfull
200-499 = Riccia round-up
500-999 = Sturdy stem soldier
1000+ = Glosso carpet guru

Am I close? :D

I reckon anybody with 0 posts should be ranked as some sort of algae..that'll get 'em posting! :twisted:

gratts said:
0-99 = Borrowed Cutting

I reckon anybody with 0 posts should be ranked as some sort of algae..that'll get 'em posting! :twisted:

lol, which algae is worst though....

aaronnorth said:
gratts said:
0-99 = Borrowed Cutting

lol, which algae is worst though....

.... sticking with the illiterative theme... awful algae :D

Only problem is, as you only see the descriptions next to a users posts, so if it was set to 0 you would never see it!
If you set it to 1 then the person makes their first post and gets insulted :lol: :lol: :lol:

gratts said:
0-99 = Borrowed Cutting
2000+ Nesaea ninja

Now we've got ninjas on the forum as well! Fantastic.

Back