New BorneoWild Driftwood

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
We have just taken a shipment of the best BorneoWild driftwood I have ever seen.

Looks identical to ADA Dark Iron Wood and the pictures will be on the site tomorrow. Each piece will be sold individually.

Truly the best I have seen.

Re: BorneoWild

I've been looking for some wood like this for ages!

Any chance of putting up something like: tape measure shows 24" in each photo like you do for the redmoor wood? It's really hard to see what size each peice is.

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Re: BorneoWild

Thomas McMillan said:
I've been looking for some wood like this for ages!

Any chance of putting up something like: tape measure shows 24" in each photo like you do for the redmoor wood? It's really hard to see what size each peice is.
The tape shows 24" on each image!

Superman

Whilst it looks great, I'm never a fan of ordering wood online.
It might be a suggestion that you place the wood in a tank of some sort to give it and idea of how it looks?
I don't mean with water etc, but maybe positioned nicely and then state the tank size.
Its just difficult to see how it would look in a tank without it being in a tank or me being there to see it.

^ That's a nice idea actually. I always find it quite hard to get an idea of how big wood is, even with the tape measure sometimes.

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
I have the smaller original Midori wood in my 60cm opti-white and it's a refreshing change to the usual Redmoor and Sumutra.

This bigger stuff looks even better!

Nice one, Rich.

Superman

Every day I find that I want to buy nearly the full stock.
Whats your policy if I don't like it, could I return it for a refund (exc. P&P)?

Mark Evans

Expert
oldwhitewood said:
I've got to say that wood looks awesome!
it is, ive got some. every piece is truly unique. i've compared to some of the ADA images in aqua journals and it's almost identical.

oldwhitewood

saintly said:
oldwhitewood said:
it is, ive got some. every piece is truly unique. i've compared to some of the ADA images in aqua journals and it's almost identical.
Great there goes my xmas bonus :lol: