New Cal Aqua Products!!

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member

ice

Thanks Richard for prompt service with the Cal Aqua bubble counter,
Can highly recomend this to other members great quality, great price, and ideal for tanks with high co2 bubble rates. So good i ordered another 2!!

Cheers Karl

Garuf

Which one did you get?
The double one I disagree strongly on their usefulness, just search the forum for the thread in which we discussed it. The main reason is they can actually mean you limit your co2 levels below what you might actually need, especially in higher light tanks where co2 can easily be ran well into the yellow without issue.

The oracle on the other hand I think is a brilliant piece of design.

ice

Garuf said:
Which one did you get?
The double one I disagree strongly on their usefulness, just search the forum for the thread in which we discussed it. The main reason is they can actually mean you limit your co2 levels below what you might actually need, especially in higher light tanks where co2 can easily be ran well into the yellow without issue.

The oracle on the other hand I think is a brilliant piece of design.

I think you may have mis read the post it was regards a Bubble counter not a drop checker?

Garuf

I have indeed miss read it, I've lost my glasses and I'm too proud to go and get a replacement set. :oops:

ice

lol no worrys, I am always misreading things, Hey always wanted to say this "You should have gone to spec savers" :D