• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New co2art diffuser has a brown ceramic instead of white

Radiant

Hi,

I bought a co2art flux diffuser in the black friday sale and instead of the white one pictured I go sent a brown one. I've contacted support and they say its a newer product with a lower resistance / operating preasure and that they in the process of updating their website. Also they dont have any more white ones. I dont really like the dirty brown look and am unsure if i should send it back or not. I'm disapointed they they send me a different product to what I ordered to be honest and that I will have to pay to send it back.
Does anyone have the new lower presure brown version and does it work as well as the white?

diff.jpg

Thanks

Id go with it cause the white ones always cracked for me sent 2 back and tried different sizes they still cracked when I cleaned them as they recommended in a 1-10 bleach solution so hopefully this one will be better

If I had the choice I would go with the brown one. Equipment in the tank takes focus away so the brown would be less obtrusive for me personally.

Back