• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New curved Cabinet anyone?!!?

e2epy9ys.jpg

3aramyhu.jpg

py7y9y8e.jpg

amume5y8.jpg

Can you imagine a tank on top. Wow.

It's actually for under a bay window,
But we can dream :lol:

I could imagine using it as the frame for a tank

Nice.. reminds me ov my days on the bench.. those curves laminated or cut from solid peace ?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Cheers Aron,

Solid sections cut on the bandsaw. Lots of waste. But the customer is fine with the fact it will cost more than a new car after the bow
Windows on the top are made.

You know Lord Barrat, of Barratt homes, well it's for his wife. Beautiful house.

Cheers Aron,

Solid sections cut on the bandsaw. Lots of waste. But the customer is fine with the fact it will cost more than a new car after the bow
Windows on the top are made.

You know Lord Barrat, of Barratt homes, well it's for his wife. Beautiful house.
Thought it was looking at the grain patterns, we made a lot of what was called love benches back in the day. Looking from the top it was the shape of a 'S' You sit on opposite side.. that was laminated oak or beech. But back too topic lol .... Iv herd of Barrett Homes and I can imagine there home is is beauty.

Thought it was looking at the grain patterns, we made a lot of what was called love benches back in the day. Looking from the top it was the shape of a 'S' You sit on opposite side.. that was laminated oak or beech. But back too topic lol .... Iv herd of Barrett Homes and I can imagine there home is is beauty.

I know the kind mate. Nice one :)

Hi Nathaniel:) its Lavly mate , I fell inlove with the floor standing curved tanks at Alton towers in the summer. They really draw you in. So yes a curved tank would look awesome with that standard of workmanship underneath:)

even with those curves it still looks a bit wooden.....

.....bum bum, im here all night!

even with those curves it still looks a bit wooden.....

.....bum bum, im here all night!
I'm sure it means something is stiff/straight and its also made of wood .... I think lol

You lot have a few years on me, must be one of them old fashioned sayings :lol:

Bom bom was it meant to say or have I missed this one too.:) it's been a long day.

Back