• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Fluval 07 Series

fishbro

Looks like Fluval have released an update to the 06 series filters today:

https://www.fluvalaquatics.com/uk/07-series/

Anyone plan on getting one? I was rather hoping they might come out with a new "507" or something with higher turnover (in the 2000lph range), but looks like it's just revisions of the existing line

My 105 and 405 are over 10 years old and still going strong, if one of them dies I'd probably replace it with the newer model, but there doesn't seem to be any features compelling me to upgrade.

all they had to do was to add an adjustable outflow pump and hose adaptor 16/22 fx6 and 12/16 for the fx4

I noticed these the other day. Fluval seem to have an "evolution not revolution" policy.

New foams, feet on the canister and the ability to remove all the trays in one go isn't really cutting it in a market with some really stiff competition.

In terms of canister capacity, energy consumption and flow rates the 07 series is actually falling behind the likes of Aquael.

I agree that the gap between 407 and FX series is crying out for another model though... They really need to ditch those hoses too.

Back