• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New fluval co2

lil-lynx

Hello I was woundering , could the Fluval mini co2 unit be used the same way as the Fluval 88g co2 to supply co2 ?

Is the regulator ok for adjustments (around 1 bubble ever second or so)
and can the regulator be used on any other canisters ?

Looking for a cheap co2 unit for a small 15 litre nano

Do you mean the 20 gram co2 kit ? If this is the one you mean the reg is just a tap to turn co2 on and off mate not easy to set a bubble rate and soon as you turn your back it will drop I found it to be as unstable as yeast co2 using a ceramic diffuser, it comes with a bell type diffuser big enough to fill my 12 ltr nano lol I went with the welding gas setup in the sticky threads in this forum worked a treat for me apart from turning it on and of at night so in the end I dialled it down and ran co2 24/7 hope this helps :)

Hi Chris,
Unfortunately I don't think this kit is the best value for money, if you are talking about the 20g kit? I think the refills don't last very long and the cost fairly racks up. I think you would probably be better going for a slightly more expensive kit that comes with everything that you need. It is your choice on what you spend your money on but I don't think this is the best one. You can get some fairly cheap 95g kits. I don't know about the regulator though, someone else might be able to comment about that. :)
Cheers

Right , has anyone got reviews on the 88g Fluval Co2 kit ?
Will they fit paint ball canisters or FE ?

Back