• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Gear is Coming!

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello everyone.

After almost 1 year of designing and development we finally get to stage when we can show you our new dual stage regulator which will be available soon.

This is high quality medical grade dual stage regulator with adjustable working pressure up to 7bar.

Solenoid has been designed by Swiss engineers. It has implemented electronic power consumption module (only 0.7w). Solenoid is powered by 12V DC power supply (Input: 100V-200V 50/60Hz) available with interchangeable adapters (UK, EU, US, AU).

As standard SMC valve but we are in process of implementing Fabco NV55 (unfortunately can't confirm date) valve.

Interested ? :)

1_4c464f33-0d5a-489e-a2d7-255ecbedd598_grande.jpg

3_2f8f1062-a333-4cd7-8e13-1e94f1105950_grande.jpg

4_grande.jpg

Looks good, I was intending to buy a dual stage reg from you in the next month or two anyway. How will this compare price wise to your existing £79.99 dual stage reg? Will it replace the existing regulator or become an additional item within the range? Other than the increase in max working pressure, what other benefits are there to the new reg (in laymans terms please :shy: )?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest.

Looks good, I was intending to buy a dual stage reg from you in the next month or two anyway. How will this compare price wise to your existing £79.99 dual stage reg?

Sorry price not confirmed yet. We will try to keep as low as possible.

Will it replace the existing regulator or become an additional item within the range?

No, this will be our new Pro-Series Regulator.

Other than the increase in max working pressure, what other benefits are there to the new reg (in laymans terms please :shy: )?

- First of all all Pro-Series will come with 7 years warranty, product will be build in our new production line in Germany.
- This model is very stable on large CO2 cylinders.
- Solenoid; as mentioned, has been designed by Swiss engineers. It has implemented electronic power consumption module (only 0.7w), powered by 12V DC power supply (Input: 100V-200V 50/60Hz) available with interchangeable adapters (UK, EU, US, AU).
- Inlet will be also available with W21.8 or CGA320 (for US customers).

Let me know if you have more questions.

Best regards
Karol

Looks nice but the only thing putting me off is how long it appears to be.It seems to have a huge connecting piece from the co2 bottle to the solenoid, and I'm not sure it'l fit in my cabinet with all the other stuff. Is there any info on what it's length of projection is, out from the bottle?

Looks nice but the only thing putting me off is how long it appears to be.It seems to have a huge connecting piece from the co2 bottle to the solenoid, and I'm not sure it'l fit in my cabinet with all the other stuff. Is there any info on what it's length of projection is, out from the bottle?
5 cm I believe.

Back