• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Gear is Coming!

Hello all,

Looks nice. Any new info on when/if it will come with the new solenoid/needle valve combination?

P

Please note that the new solenoid valve is in prototype stage right now and it is not in production stage yet. We do not have the exact date, however it will take few moths to get it in production.

Placed my order. Can't wait to try it out.

Thank you very much. Please let us know what you think as well :)

Looks nice but the only thing putting me off is how long it appears to be.It seems to have a huge connecting piece from the co2 bottle to the solenoid, and I'm not sure it'l fit in my cabinet with all the other stuff. Is there any info on what it's length of projection is, out from the bottle?

Please note that we are able to swap the steam for short one (only 3 cm long). The regulator will be 15 cm long with the shorter steam.

5 cm I believe.

It's got to be 5cm from the bottle to the regulator alone? I meant from bottle to the end of the needle valve

The original size is 7 cm (of the steam)

Wow Fantastic service it arrived today at 11am :cool: Another superb bit of kit :thumbup:
Cannot wait to get this up and running:D

Thank you all at Co2 Art :thumbup:

Thank you for your kind words :)

Got mine today. Really nice. I will get it up and running on Friday. Looks to be a good job.
Well pleased so far.

Yes, that's what I meant. This reg. would probably be a tight fit in smaller cabinets.

P
The problem I've got is not so much a small cabinet, but rather a cabinet with 2 G6's and pipework underneath. But now that Miroslav has confirmed it can be shortened via a shorter attachment,I'm going to get my tape measure out and most likely convince myself to buy it over the weekend :lol:.

Miroslav.. just a couple more questions if you could help me out please? :)

By comparison, how long is the projection of your existing dual stage regulator with the smc needle valve? As in what you sell as standard.

When your new solenoid with built in needle valve is through the design development stage and on sale,I take it that the solenoids with smc currently being sold with this new reg could be easily replaced with the new ones if you wanted to at that time?

Is the new solenoid with the needle valve the one where you mentioned using the nv55 needle valve?

Hello,

By comparison, how long is the projection of your existing dual stage regulator with the smc needle valve? As in what you sell as standard.

It is 45 mm long and the whole regulator is 155 mm long.

When your new solenoid with built in needle valve is through the design development stage and on sale,I take it that the solenoids with smc currently being sold with this new reg could be easily replaced with the new ones if you wanted to at that time?

We always trying to build our equipment as easy to mix and much as possible so yes that is correct with little bit of DIY you will be able to swap it easily

Is the new solenoid with the needle valve the one where you mentioned using the nv55 needle valve?

This is the solenoid with should be as upgrade (new type) if we will happy with the performance of the solenoid and valve. However please note that this is all in develop stage right now and nothing is confirmed yet.

.http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/...-high-precision-needle-valve-for-tests.36871/

Regulator has been running now for two days now and I must say it is very consistent.
The pressure has been constant compared to the regulator it replaced which would drop
pressure once or twice a day. Build wise it is well put together and comparable to the dual
stage regulators I have on my welding machines at work. The solenoid also stays really
cool. The extension from the regulator to the bottle allows for ease of loosening and tightening
of the nut to connect and disconnect to and from the bottle.

Regulator has been running now for two days now and I must say it is very consistent.
The pressure has been constant compared to the regulator it replaced which would drop
pressure once or twice a day. Build wise it is well put together and comparable to the dual
stage regulators I have on my welding machines at work. The solenoid also stays really
cool. The extension from the regulator to the bottle allows for ease of loosening and tightening
of the nut to connect and disconnect to and from the bottle.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback we are very happy that you like our new regulator :)

Back