• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New member from South Wales

Tebo

Seedling
Hi All,

Just a quick note to say hello, just getting back into tropical after about 10 years out. Picked up my tank yesterday along with plenty of accessories. going to setup a planted tank and try my best at scaping it, going the hi-tech route. I have lots to learn as many things seem to have moved on since I was last involved.

Sticker on the bottom of my tank says do not fill until 25/8 so done as much as I can for the moment, back to reading this forum for all the great tips and ideas.

No doubt I will be pestering you all soon with some questions on setups and suggestions.

by the way this forum is a great community and wealth of information, glad I came across it.

Thanks
Tim

Welcome on board Tim.
Maybe worth starting a journal in the journals sub forum. It's great way of tracking your personal progress and also a great way of sharing specs and gaining advice along the way :thumbup:
Cheerio for now.
Ady.

Hey tim, I echo what Ady said.

Get a Journal going when you can and then you can add photos etc. so we can see what it all looks like :)

Since you can't fill it yet, gives you plenty of time to get it going and include any ideas and questions if you wish.

Cheers,

Hi All,

Thanks for the welcomes and greetings, seems the consensus is get on with a journal, although not convinced I am organised enough for that :) , will start putting something together as it will be great to get some feedback on my setup as I am going.

As for location I am in sunny old Porthcawl, around 20 miles from Cardiff on the south coast.

Thanks
Tim

Back