• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New member, my scape

An update after adding more plants -
v9i8h.jpg

I’ve kind of put things in random hoping for a natural look. Do you think the plants should be grouped up more?

When I put Amanos in I think they only time I will see them is on the way home from the fish store

Hi all,
I’ve kind of put things in random hoping for a natural look. Do you think the plants should be grouped up more?
I would leave it as it is for at least one month then rethink about adding more plants.
I'd just leave them grow for a while as well.

Some <"will do really well"> and some less well, once they've grown you can start propagating the ones you like or the ones that have grown well etc. In the mean time take of any dead, or obviously unhealthy leaves, other than that just let it grow.

I like regular small volume <"water changes">.

You can either use the <"Duckweed Index"> (basically health and leaf colour of a floating plant) to add nutrients, or you can regularly <"add a fraction of the EI fertiliser rate">.

cheers Darrel

Back