• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New member Oxfordshire

Gavster29

Hi,

I have been searching the forums for information on pressurised co2 systems so thought I would sign up and join in the forum.

I look forward to getting stuck in and finding out more about the planted side of this hobby.

A little about me:

I have been a fishkeeper since about 10 years old, in that time I have had lots of different setup's.
I have kept the following in the past:
Freshwater community - guppies, mollies, platys, gouramis the typical beginner fish
Fancy Goldfish
Discus - HMA filtration, planted with co2
Malawi Chiclids
Green Spot Puffers
Fig 8 Puffers
Pygmy Puffers
Marine FO - Lionfish, larger community fish, no coral
Reef Tank - full reef lots of soft corals mainly and community fish
Reidi Seahorses with algae and live rock only
I am sure there are more!

My current tanks:
4x2x2 - 450l - I had an Oscar until recently when he hit his head on the glass strengthening bar, after that he had fits and looked really poorly, I ended up putting him down. This tank now houses 5 silver dollars, 4 red tiger severums, 1 common gibs plec, 4 clown loaches, 3 pictus cats, a synodontis and a fire eel, this is my oddball tank

36x15x15 - housing 2x Axolotl these are my daughters but she moved out and I am looking after them

30x15x20 - This is going to be the planted tank, I have a blue phantom plec, galaxy plec, 6 green neon tetra, 5 gold tetra and 10 cardinal tetra, I would like to plant heavily in this one.

Thanks for reading,
Gavin

Back