• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chrispy

Hi,
My name is Chris and I'm a new member. I have been keeping tropical fish since I built my own tank around 30 years ago. In those days I used very basic equipment like ordinary light bulbs and separate thermostats and heaters housed in test tubes with rubber bungs keeping the water out. Boy how things have changed. I still use my original tank but last week the lights gave up on me and as I was removing the wiring I noticed a slight leak at the back of the tank which has caused the support frame to rust. This has given me the kick I needed to start again from scratch.
So many ££££ lighter once I have everything I've ordered (probably after Christmas) I'll be ready to start again. I've been watching lots of vids on aquascaping, special substrates, tiled LED lighting, and co2 systems. Already I gleaned some excellent advice from some of the articles and forum posts and will certainly be dipping in and out for advice.

Back