• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Claudine Skiles

Seedling
Hi,
Just getting back into the hobby after not having an aquarium 11 years.I notice that much is the same, although there seems to be a big change with LED lighting.
I also see suspended lighting with an open top is very popular.How do they keep the CATout?
The water herein SW France is very hard,so I am looking forward to reading all the advice on the site.Thanks for letting me join.

How do they keep the CATout?
Well most cats give it up after a couple swims (some only need to land in it once)
Present Hidden Demon Cat has been submersed rather more often, but then He has also fallen into the bathtub several times - and acts completely offended each time as if it hasn’t happened before ... and before ... and before ... and before
You do end up with rather more cat hair floating in and about the tank :rolleyes:

The worst is actually when scaping or have just finished planting everything up and it’s late, so I decide to fill the tank in the morning, and I don’t quite secure the makeshift cover (cats are not supposed to have thumbs) and in the morning :eek: :eek: :eek:
well ... at least it seems to have all been play and there are no new biologicals, though there is dirt and plant bits scattered about the room

This has been discussed a few times, here’s one :)
Old Tank New Lodger w Cats

Hi and welcome my cat loves a little drink from.the flow of the tanks not a issue just a top up lol

Back