• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ibz10

Hi All,

Newbie from London. Just wanted to say I cant get enough of this forum. I am very new to the hobby and have recently got into the world of aquascaping. I have set up my first planted tank (20L) and will upload some pictures soon. Already wishing and dreaming of setting up more aquariums but have so much to learn and what better place to learn than here.

Ibz

Thanks :) set up has been running for approximately 4-5weeks.

So I managed to take a picture and have used the following

Ultra Clear Glass Nano Fish Tank 16L
Hang on External Fish Tank Filter 150 L/H
25w Aquarium Heater set at 22degrees

Tropica Aquarium Tank Soil Powder

Tropica Eleocharis Acicularis 'Mini' 1-2 Grow
Limnophila sessiliflora “Ambulia”
Chladophlora “Moss ball“
Tropica Taxiphyllum 'Taiwan moss' 1-2-Grow!
Ludwigia 'mini super red'
Tropica 1-2 Grow Phyllanthus fluitans

Twinstar LED Light B 300 currently running at 30-40% for 5-6hours on a timer/dimmer.

I have also put a few endler livebearers and a full ribbon gold guppy. All seem to be doing well. The only thing I would change is the white path to a more natural look. Well it is my first attempt ever.
20220110_160200.jpg
Any critiques and suggestions will be much appreciated :) im also not sure if i need to add filter media to my hob. I have been looking at seachem purigen and seachem matrix.

Hi All,

Newbie from London. Just wanted to say I cant get enough of this forum. I am very new to the hobby and have recently got into the world of aquascaping. I have set up my first planted tank (20L) and will upload some pictures soon. Already wishing and dreaming of setting up more aquariums but have so much to learn and what better place to learn than here.

Ibz
Always good to see new London-based scapers. Welcome! :)

Thanks, I guess I will be picking peoples brains for advice and help :)

Back