New Moderator - Themuleous

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
Thank you very much to Sam (Themuleous) for agreeing to join the UKAPS forum moderating team.

Sam's been active on UKAPS since the start, has plenty of experience, good communication skills and is well-balanced. I've known Sam since my early days on TFF and can personally vouch for his excellent character.

Please join me in congratulating him on his new role!

No question that the incredibly high quality of UKAPS moderation is a key to the value of this total gem of a forum. As a complete newbie I can't judge if Themuleous is up to the job - but if he passes muster with the current team I'm sure he'll admirably match their exacting standards.

So well done, Themuleous, and thanks indeed to you and the entire UKAPS moderating team.

I know I'm a newboy, but can I be so bold as to comment - UKAPS BABY! 8)

Themuleous

Cheers all :) feel quite privileged to have been asked, especially as I'm not the most prolific of aquascapers. Hopefully I can add something the mix, even if thats just other other pair of hands :)

Dan Crawford said:
although you may live to regret it :lol:
Haha lets hope not, but if it means drinking vodka in the quantities you can/do I might start to! :lol:

Sam

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
Themuleous said:
Cheers all :) feel quite privileged to have been asked, especially as I'm not the most prolific of aquascapers.
The ability to aquascape has little to do with being an effective mod... ;)

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
George Farmer said:
The ability to aquascape has little to do with being an effective mod... ;)
Just look at me LOL I think I do a reasonable job modding but my aquascaping abilities are non existent LOL