• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New nano cube 20l...'bucetree'

Hi,

Hardscape update and details:

160218062523247019.jpg

Plants list update :

-microsorum pteropus "Short Narrow Leaf"
-bucephalandra Mini kir royale + mini velvet green + Brownie blue
-java spring moss (mini weeping)
-fissidens fox
-cryptocoryne parva
-Limnobium laevigatum

Regards,
Thierry

Hi all,
Microsorum pteropus "Short Narrow Leaf"
-Bucephalandra Mini kir royale + mini velvet green + Brownie blue
-java spring moss (mini weeping)
-fissidens fox
-cryptocoryne parva
-Limnobium laevigatum
I think that is a good plant list.

I really like the way you've arranged the wood and rocks, it looks like the roots of a <"Strangler fig">.

ftshir2b.jpg

cheers Darrel

Thanks!

Inspirationnal picture too...:pompus:

Still some hardscape work to do and then I'll add some Ada la plata sand and aqua Gravel.

New plant addition:

Mini pellia.

Cheers,
Thierry

All i see is a facehugger also :D

On ukaps no-one can hear you scream.

Do not do that again.

New tank, new hardscape...first shot;

160217053911405321.jpg

This will be semi low tech; liquid CO2, ada soil, ferts, mid lightning, any advices for plants are welcome! :)

Here's my first list:

Bucephalandra,
Crypto.parva
Anubia mini
Mosses (fissidens, weeping)

Thanks! ;)

That looks awesome, I'll be watching this one; as I've considered similar small set-ups with liquid carbon, be good to see if it can be pulled off :)

If it's not too intrusive a question, can i please ask what sort of price the set-up came to? Only that I have seen the Flexi M recently advertised at £99, and would be looking to compare

Thanks.

About pricing, dennerle sells these kit options:
-Nano cube betta 20l (non led lightning 11w+inter corner filter+tank+tank top):69€ on amazon (best choice to me)

-Nano cube complete plus (same as betta but with complete dennerle soil and shrimp food): 99€ amazon.

-Nano cube led (same as complete but with dennerle led 5.0): 143€ amazon.

That´s it, in my opinion dennerle is expensive, tank is ok (far from an optiwhite in terms of finition but the front rounded corners are cool), internal filter is silent but that´s it.

I bought this kit (nano cube 20l+chihiros aquasky led) 40€ from a friend, that was si cheap I Couldn't resist. I also added an 10€ external mini filter.

Thanks.

About pricing, dennerle sells these kit options:
-Nano cube betta 20l (non led lightning 11w+inter corner filter+tank+tank top):69€ on amazon (best choice to me)

-Nano cube complete plus (same as betta but with complete dennerle soil and shrimp food): 99€ amazon.

-Nano cube led (same as complete but with dennerle led 5.0): 143€ amazon.

That´s it, in my opinion dennerle is expensive, tank is ok (far from an optiwhite in terms of finition but the front rounded corners are cool), internal filter is silent but that´s it.

I bought this kit (nano cube 20l+chihiros aquasky led) 40€ from a friend, that was si cheap I Couldn't resist. I also added an 10€ external mini filter.

that's cool :D

Very nice. Love the hardscape!

Idea: Someone should do a kickstarter for a mini canister (mini lily pipes) filter with built-in CO2 reactor and heater for nano applications.

Nice tank you have there:) how do you keep the ADA soil from mixing with your la plata sand? Mine eventually mixes no matter how well separated (using rocks) the two substrates are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back