• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Nano shrimp tank

ukteacherman

Seedling
Not been on here for some time, and am about to start a nano shrimp tank, (30L 30x30x35). The plethora of available plants is staggering :? . Any advice on a range of plants for this tank - or a link back to a previous article I have not seen? Would appreciate help on this

Is it a fluval ebi or flora? those dimensions are the same as the ebi and flora. Im planning a dwarf hairgrass dominated tank and some cherry shrimp in my flora.

Moss for sure but also fill with small crypts. Those crazy roots will provide job lots of oxygen to the nitrifying bacteria in your substrate. Assume you're going low tech? If so then I'm loving myrophyllum mattogre....... (sorry, spelling failing me, one glass of white wine too many, someone will help out).

ive just set one up using, eleocharis parvula/accularis ,hygrophylia compacta, hygrophylia pinnitifida, anubias bonsai and getting some micranthemum micranthemoides (sorry for the spellings) they have all worked well in that size tank :)

oh and fissidens fontanus moss

Back