• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New pc frustration

Nope, Overclockers of stoke, I've got a pc world pc though...

Never heard of them selling harddrives preinstalled. Did you just get the harddrive ?
PC world won't lend you a serial / keycode or lend you a copy of windows to install.
However as a student they will sell you a copy cheaper than they will the rest of us. Microsoft have special rates for students take your student union card with you.

Good plan.
Yeah went in and bought the case boards hard drive and chip sets all at the same time discount because it was ex display stuff. I don't think they're on there website...

If i were you i would see if any one you know, has a windows disc you could try installing, then if this fixes the problem go buy a copy and instal that.

Thanks, I notice you're in Leeds too. Have you spotted any good plant/fish shops?

In leeds, you would hope so wouldn't you. Sorry to disapoint though.
Nothing for plants. As for fish well theirs QSS @ bradford on the a650 which is good. Ma @ York and Harrogate aquatics @ knaresborough. As for the LFS's in leeds theirs a pet shop on kirkgate pet city or something that is good but only a small selection and paws for thought on york road which has a good selection of all the usuals, nothing special. As for the rest their are some shocking examples about for instance avoid Living world (dead world as we in Leeds call it) at armley may have changed its name by now its been shut down by the council and RSPCA so many times.
Pets @ home @ colton get their delivery of tropica plants on the first tuesday of every month so i tend to pass by on the off chance before they kill them just saved 3 pots of HC from destruction (3 pots £9) otherwise i get my plants on here or from TGM, Aqua essentials and sometimes ebay.

That was a simple one to diagnose in the end, if you said that windows was pre-installed on HDD in the first post would save you 3 pages or replies lol
Just re-install Windows again, if you have trouble getting a decent "copy" PM me ;)

Back