New photos c/c welcome

Discussion in 'Photography' started by tko187, 6 Oct 2008.

1. tko187

tko187 Member

Hi guys, been taking some pics tell me what you think. Its been a couple of months now since i had my 450d anyway i hope you like.

Thanks for looking am i getting any better guys, pls be as harsh as needed, its the only way ill learn. Thanks.

2. tko187

tko187 Member

i cant see the pics anymore, i was able to see them an hour ago, but now it jst says image where the pic is supposed to be, any ideas, can anyone see these ???

3. ceg4048

ceg4048 Expert/Global Moderator Staff Member

Nope,
    Navigating the URLS brings the following error message:
    Network Timeout
    The server at i229.photobucket.com is taking too long to respond.

I guess check the link syntax or see whether photobucket is still up. The server might be down.

Cheers,

4. Joecoral

Joecoral Member

They're back now. Some good shots! It amuses me how you've put feeding time, not dinner time :lol:

5. tko187

tko187 Member

Thanks Joe for the comment, yeah i think feeding time comes from fish mode :lol: Cheers Clive they are back up now, i think photobucket was down last night.

6. tko187

tko187 Member

Anybody else..........Clive c'mon man, LondonDragon i need your critiques, be as harsh as you want, all i need is advice. I thought Clive would be having a field day on me.........please!!!

7. aaronnorth

aaronnorth Member

well they all look good to me :lol:

8. Tom

Tom Member

The first and last shots are cracking! :D

9. Dave Spencer

Dave Spencer Member

To be honest, tko, I find it hard to critique photos that are obviously very personal to the photgrapher. Piccies of my kids are nowhere the best I have taken artistically, but they are the most important and valued.

Give us a landscape to critique.

Dave.

10. tko187

tko187 Member

I know what your saying there Dave, i wasnt sure about posting them in the first place because they were personal to me, but hey they are all i really have, with regards to the landscape shots, i have tried but i have only the kit lens 18-55, maybe when i get a wide angle lens i will try this also, for now im just doing what i can with the lens. Thanks.

11. tko187

tko187 Member

Sorry to keep this ongoing, i just tried something witha pic i had of my car, where i used gimp blur the background, did this really quickly without any patience whatsoever, just to see the effect it has. Tell me what you think, i know it is possible to make out at parts what has been done but as i say is just to see the overall effect.

2938676265_23fdae3d8f_o.jpg

Heres the original untouched shot

IMG_1141.jpg

12. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Has Deve mentioned, the first bath all look good, specially the last one nice colours and sharp.

I like what you did with the car its a nice effect, makes it stand out ;)