• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New photos c/c welcome

tko187

Hi guys, been taking some pics tell me what you think. Its been a couple of months now since i had my 450d anyway i hope you like.

Thanks for looking am i getting any better guys, pls be as harsh as needed, its the only way ill learn. Thanks.

i cant see the pics anymore, i was able to see them an hour ago, but now it jst says image where the pic is supposed to be, any ideas, can anyone see these ???

Nope,
Navigating the URLS brings the following error message:
Network Timeout
The server at i229.photobucket.com is taking too long to respond.

I guess check the link syntax or see whether photobucket is still up. The server might be down.

Cheers,

Thanks Joe for the comment, yeah i think feeding time comes from fish mode :lol: Cheers Clive they are back up now, i think photobucket was down last night.

Anybody else..........Clive c'mon man, LondonDragon i need your critiques, be as harsh as you want, all i need is advice. I thought Clive would be having a field day on me.........please!!!

To be honest, tko, I find it hard to critique photos that are obviously very personal to the photgrapher. Piccies of my kids are nowhere the best I have taken artistically, but they are the most important and valued.

Give us a landscape to critique.

Dave.

Dave Spencer said:
To be honest, tko, I find it hard to critique photos that are obviously very personal to the photgrapher. Piccies of my kids are nowhere the best I have taken artistically, but they are the most important and valued.

Give us a landscape to critique.

Dave.

I know what your saying there Dave, i wasnt sure about posting them in the first place because they were personal to me, but hey they are all i really have, with regards to the landscape shots, i have tried but i have only the kit lens 18-55, maybe when i get a wide angle lens i will try this also, for now im just doing what i can with the lens. Thanks.

Sorry to keep this ongoing, i just tried something witha pic i had of my car, where i used gimp blur the background, did this really quickly without any patience whatsoever, just to see the effect it has. Tell me what you think, i know it is possible to make out at parts what has been done but as i say is just to see the overall effect.

2938676265_23fdae3d8f_o.jpg

Heres the original untouched shot

IMG_1141.jpg

Has Deve mentioned, the first bath all look good, specially the last one nice colours and sharp.

I like what you did with the car its a nice effect, makes it stand out ;)

Back