• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New sponsor?

Well, if Sam is right, I have to say welcome too!

Yep, you guessed it, they are our newest supporter!

Looks like a good site that. the only thing is there tanks are not tall. do they do custom height???

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Both Ray and myself are pleased to support such a great forum.

As Sam mentioned we can custom make tanks to any size (within reason) up to 48"high in either float, optiwhite glass or a mixture of both. We can also custom build cabinets and podiums to suit with a choice of over 50 colour options.

With regards discounts; if you mention UKAPS in your request we will offer you some form of discount.
If you send a box of chocolates or a bottle of Baileys I'll ensure a staff discount :lol:

Regards

Sue
Aquariums Ltd

Hello again,

Ray remembers returning an email to you some time ago for an L shaped tank?? Sorry if it didn't make it back to you. We did have problems a few months ago with our email system not working properly while we were moving to larger premises but everything is working ok again now.

We normally return emails within 2 working days. If any of you guys ever need a quick response just telephone us direct and we will more than happy to help you.

Regards

Sue
Aquariums Ltd

Yes it was for the L shape tank, since I couldn't find a suitable tank builder I put the project on hold until next year.
I will send you an email in January with all the information again and then we take it from there ;)
Since all sides and back of the L shape will be hidden I might go for an opti-white front ;)

LondonDragon said:
Yes it was for the L shape tank, since I couldn't find a suitable tank builder I put the project on hold until next year.
I will send you an email in January with all the information again and then we take it from there ;)
Since all sides and back of the L shape will be hidden I might go for an opti-white front ;)

i have wondered about just having the optiwhite front, would it make a big difference or is it just pointless because of the back panel still having the discolouration? Maybe it wont be to bad on the L-shaped tank but on a normal rectangle???

Thanks

surely the discolouration will only be there you look through . the rear in a tint will not make an issue.

If you have optiwhite glass just to the front of your tank then you will have a clearer view into it, with slightly higher light transmittance (2% higher in 3mm and 8% in 12mm) and greater solar heat transmittance. You will however, see a slight green line down the front edges where its joined to the normal float glass.

Sue

Aquariums Ltd

Back