• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New sponsor?

I got a full set of sample pots from them and their trace looks and feels much high quality than Ae, I've yet to try it out properly other than to mix some solutions, it really goes seem good stuff.

Please be assured that the ferts from fluidsensoronline.com have been tested by our resident chemist JamesC and they are of great quality.

Welcome aboard guys.

Welcome!

on a side not, why do new sponsors not get introduced to us by the mod who adds them as soon as they are added? It seems that new sponsors only get introduced when someone happens to notice they have been added?

Joecoral said:
Welcome!

on a side not, why do new sponsors not get introduced to us by the mod who adds them as soon as they are added? It seems that new sponsors only get introduced when someone happens to notice they have been added?
Because people notice the new banner whilst we're trying to introduce them. It then snowballs into various greetings. We could introduce them before posting their logos go up in future, i don't really see what difference it would make.

Back