• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

new T5 luminaire on its way - thankyou

I always get beaten, drives me mental.
I've missed out on 4 in a row now all of them my highest bet has been beaten by 10p within like the last 30 seconds after it looking like I'd won.

For example, I lost out on one to "someone" who'd bought nothing but male area enlargement pills, nothing else, until I got beaten by "him" for the luminair. Seriously, who are these "people". :rolleyes:

milla said:
They are the standard 24w T5;s -549mm i think
Yes they are. Which is a shame because they could have been the next ones up, some corners end up with less light.
Also one annoying thing to note is that you cannot turn them on two at a time with timers, you can only do all four in one go, you can only turn on two at a time manually.

Garuf said:
I always get beaten, drives me mental.
I've missed out on 4 in a row now all of them my highest bet has been beaten by 10p within like the last 30 seconds after it looking like I'd won.
Use that software you can make it bid only when there is one second left, doesn't give anyone else a chance ;)
I win stuff cheap that way hehe :p

Back