• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New to aquascaping

BJK83

Hi,
First off what a fantastic, informative forum UKAPS is.
I’ve been lurking for a couple of months trying to absorb as much information as I can, although some of the technical high tech stuff goes straight over my head 🙃
I’ve enjoyed keeping a couple of tanks over the years, neither high or low tech, just
regular “tropical” aquariums. The only aquarium we currently have is my daughters small aquarium housing some cloud minnows “scaped” with a miniature pink fairytale castle and blue gravel, she loves it 😃
After watching countless YouTube videos and scouring UKAPS i’ve fallen for the nature/island style aquascapes, I’ve been purchasing various equipment over the last couple of weeks and should soon have everything ready to go. My tank of choice is a Superfish Scaper 60L, low tech.
I may start a journal, not only to document my progress but because I’m certain there’s going to be moments where I’ll be looking for some much needed advice!
Thanks

Same as me BJ similar tank been out of the hobby for many years just got my new Fluval 90L tank and cabinet and in the process of starting up.Looks a great forum.

Back