• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New to dosing

Nikmon

Im new to dosing fertiliser in my tank. I watched a george farmer video on youtube that says dose every day.

I dose 10 ml of fertiliser ( evolution aqua the aquascaper)

5ml of liquid co2 booster. ( api brand )

My question is how long should it take for my plants to start to show the effects of my dosing? If at all. Iv been dosing for 1 week now and nothing.

Iv got a fluval shaker 252. With the standard aquasky light on and a nicrew plant light i got of amazon.

how long should it take for my plants to start to show the effects of my dosing? If at all. Iv been dosing for 1 week now and nothing.
Various species grow with varying speed. If you dose CO2, then generally much faster.
You provide no info to tell. Also pics would be useful. But I can tell you straight away that if your plants don't grow, it does not mean that the reason is in lacking nutrition. Most plants can handle starvation for a time, while there are causes that can kill them within a few days.

Back