• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

New top poster on UKAPS!!

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,247
Location
London
Congrats to Darrell @dw1305 for taking the top spot that I held for so many years haha :) was inevitable!! Doubt I will ever catch you again :)

darrell.PNG

Onwards for the 20k! Maybe @George Farmer can send you a copy of his book :p
 

Tim Harrison

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
5 Nov 2011
Messages
8,307
Location
UK
Already done. I'm leaving it in the garden until I virtually transfer it to @Tim Harrison sometime later in the year.
Haha, I'm not worthy...
UKAPS is only as good as it's members and especially those key members like you Darrel. You've contributed an enormous amount to making UKAPS what it's become; pretty much the go to forum for all things to do with aquatic plants.
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,247
Location
London
I've been convinced for a long time that @dw1305 is actually a bot. Thats all that can explain it.
Now you sussed out my most successful forum addon!
 
Joined
27 Oct 2009
Messages
2,893
Location
Cumbria
Thanks Paulo, @DeepMetropolis & @papa_c , but I have cheated really by making the same post 11,000 times.
Would 60% of those post be, "I don't use co2 but if I did..." and the other 40% is, "Looks like Iron deficiency" :D Well done mate.
 

dw1305

Expert
Staff member
Joined
7 Apr 2008
Messages
11,507
Location
nr Bath
Last edited:
Top