New Tropica Plants in stock

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Put in my order for a couple of the new plants last night and some other stuff too, including some reading materials! there went another hundred quid! lol

beeky

Well, I as I thought everyone would be going for the Staurogyne I thought I'd go for the Myriophyllum mezianum! We'll see how it holds up with a "mid-tech" setup....

How did ordering one plant add up to £50?

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
johnny70 said:
Easily in my experience :rolleyes:
JOHNNY
Yeah tell me about it, I will just get one of this and one of that, oh and I think I might need this too! lol

milla

Missed delivery on sat (never expected sat deliv when ordered at 4pm on fri).
And now the post office have misplaced the parcel, hopefully will be found before plants turn to mush.
:(

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
milla said:
Missed delivery on sat (never expected sat deliv when ordered at 4pm on fri).
And now the post office have misplaced the parcel, hopefully will be found before plants turn to mush.
:(
I've kept Tropica plants for over 2 weeks in their box in a cold, dark garage. They were as good as new when opened.

Hopefully yours will be ok too.

Steve Smith

Yep, it was in good health still. I got up at 6.30, out the door and cycled down to the sorting office and collected it. Was back home for 7.20am. I'm feeling it a little now though, seeing as I've had 5 hours sleep and cycled about 10 miles so far today :lol:

milla

Well post office found my delivery today. AS usual from AE plants in tip top condition, so no harm done. :D

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
All my stuff arrived yesterday, just placed the pots at random in the tank, until I have the time to plant them properly.
Great service and well packed as usual :) Now I have a new tank to set up ;)