• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Year, New Scape...

Before:

upload_2019-12-24_10-12-14.jpeg

Day 1 of the rescape:

upload_2019-12-24_10-7-55.jpeg

12 months:

upload_2019-12-24_10-8-38.jpeg

End of the road.

These glass boxes that consume so much thought and deliver so much enjoyment... Hope you all have your enthusiasm charged up for 2020.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas to you and yours ;)

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Geof i would appreciate a few cuttings please. Posted if possible just name your price
Thank you Alan

The Kessil lighting system is also up for grabs soon:

- A160WE Tuna Sun (x4)
- A Series Gooseneck (x4)
- A Series Controller (x2)
- All cables to daisy chain the units

Kessil lighting system received from Geoff, astonished by the care and time taken to pack the items all into original bags and boxes. Also the lights controller and extras are in (as said) excellent condition. Can't find a mark on any of it.

Basically just a big thanks to Geoff, immaculate plants beginning of the week and then these lights. Excellent communication throughout, better service than through some businesses!

Once again thanks.

Kessil lighting system received from Geoff, astonished by the care and time taken to pack the items all into original bags and boxes. Also the lights controller and extras are in (as said) excellent condition. Can't find a mark on any of it.

Basically just a big thanks to Geoff, immaculate plants beginning of the week and then these lights. Excellent communication throughout, better service than through some businesses!

Once again thanks.

The stuff I bought off of Geoff were fantastically looked after too ^_^ And very well packaged as well....took me about 40 minutes to unpack it all :lol:

Back