• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

NFL Fans

wowsers. I used to watch the channel 4 broadcasts into the early hours , back in my school days- early 90's. Man, it killed me the next day- 3 hours of sleep , due to the desire to see emmet smith scurry around. Ah, reminds me of the first madden on Sega megadrive. Never had a team to support though. but always played as the broncos on madden

Reactions: tim
Not watched any since the expansion in the 90's. Think the jags were one of those ' new teams'

Wouldn't be surprised if they're the 'London Jaguars' franchise, sometime in the next 5 years :shh:

It's the Cowboys for me.Got everything crossed that i can get hold of tickets for the Wembley game in Nov this year.

Reactions: tim
Cowboys!!!!! Gutted with Romo... or Chokemo... stressess me out following them... one week they're up and look like the Superbowl ring is in sight... the next we're no better than the Texans!!

I fancy a Broncos and Seahawks bowl seeing how their regular seasons ended and hope Manning gets the ring you have to admit he has played so well this year along with the rest of the broncos!

... but then again you can't forget about either the Pats and Colts or the Saints or 49ers they can be sneeky! ><... good thing i'm not a betting man!

Back