• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nice Looking Power Head?

James D

I'm thinking of trying to get a bit more flow going in my tank but I'm wondering if there's an nice looking Power head on the market, seems a shame to put a big lump of black plastic in there.

Thanks

Depends on the size of your tank but for me there all ugly so if it were me I would go for one of those eheim surface skimmer that way you get the extra flow but you also get the added benefit of surface skimming

I like the Koralia powerhead's which aren't all that obtrusive in my view ,and you can place em bout anywhere.

Thanks for the answers, both of those seem like decent solutions...... decisions, decisions....I can adjust the direction of the Koralia but on the other hand my water surface is a bit scummy.

I only started the tank three days ago Ceg, the flow seems a bit weak though, that's why I'm asking. You've made my mind up anyway - Powerhead it is.

Back