• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nicrew LED

latheaxe

Does anyone use this led light? Nicrew . Looking at reviews it has a built in timer/dimmer but its preset so it has a set number of daylight hours and the same for nite time which cant be changed. Is it possible to fit a dimmer on this so I can programme it to the times of light I want?

Does anyone use this led light? Nicrew . Looking at reviews it has a built in timer/dimmer but its preset so it has a set number of daylight hours and the same for nite time which cant be changed. Is it possible to fit a dimmer on this so I can programme it to the times of light I want?
Not that I' m aware of. At least not easily.
These finnex knockoffs can probably be run by manually setting your output and using a wall timer.
No separate moonlight period though.
I' d need to be for familiar with the nicrew to offer other possibilities or guarantee anything.

It says upgraded so mine might be the earlier model. Mine has settings on the cabling with a little settings box. I just have it set the intensity l want so l can have just above the tank. I did play about with the sunrise to sunset moonlight and other effects but can't find the leaflets come with it. It's got a very nice rendition . What you set it to automatically comes on until you alter. It's not ip67 worth noting if it's directly over open top tanks. Good value I think

Back