No Aqua Soil :(

jay

Been about a week now and I need a couple of bags of the good stuff.
Don't want to go anywhere else as I love the free shipping and excellent service.

Mark Evans

Expert
jay said:
Been about a week now and I need a couple of bags of the good stuff.
he's sold out of everything? or just the amazonia it appears. don't forget that there's hardly any difference in the types. ive used malaya and amazonia with no difference what so ever. so get the malaya from AE! :D

mark

jay

TGM is good, but the amount I'm getting I'd rather get the free delivery.

Always read that Amazonia is much better than the other soils Mark... Plus I like the sound of the pH lowering effect, with my tap water, i need it.
Plus this season, black is the new... black. :p

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
SteveUK said:
I'm guessing Pets@Home ;)
Was at one this weekend, plants were almost all dead, or in very bad condition, dead fish everywhere.
Pointed it out and refused to buy anything there. My dog did have fun around the guinea pigs enclose trying to get in lol

jay

SteveUK said:
I'm guessing Pets@Home ;)
No way! Don't touch the place, not the one near me anyway, Exact same scenario as what LondonDragon, explained... minus the dog.
Hold on... LondonDragon... from London... I'm in London... Ruislip Pets@home?

Anyway, I get my Tropica from St. Albans MAquatics. ^ pots for £20!!!!! Anubias, Java fern and bolbitis included. Top quality too.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
jay said:
Hold on... LondonDragon... from London... I'm in London... Ruislip Pets@home?
The one in Brentford, don't think its the same one! Guess they all has bad as each other! oh well poor fish!

Mark Evans

Expert
jay said:
Always read that Amazonia is much better than the other soils Mark... Plus I like the sound of the pH lowering effect, with my tap water, i need it.
it works exactly the same. my big tank is malaya and it lowered my ph etc... theres no notable difference in growth.

mark