• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

No Bulb Aponogeton Crispus

eddyboy

:wave: Hi guys, just a quick one, will Aponogeton Crispus grow with out a bulb? Recived some via mail order but no bulbs just a couple of leaves with some roots.

Eddy

Hello

that's weird. I have a couple of those and even when they where small they had a bulb.

But as they reproduce by seeds, it could make a bulb when it grows bigger...

I Will follow this topic

grtz
Bert

eddyboy said:
:wave: Hi guys, just a quick one, will Aponogeton Crispus grow with out a bulb? Recived some via mail order but no bulbs just a couple of leaves with some roots.

Eddy

Eddy

You will find that this plant has a corm: dictionary definition - bulblike underground stem of certain plants.

Regards
Paul.

My friend had three stems off these plants which I have now in my tank. But none off them had bulbs just roots. Thats what made me wondered if they where aponogeton crispus. They melted once planted them but three weeks on they shot off and are doing very well. :D

Cheers for the reply guys. Hope they will grow ok only been in a couple of days so fingers crossed.

Back