• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

No More Bulky Mains Timers!

ale36

Hello guys,

I just stumbled across this while searching for 2-3 channels programmable timers due to not having any luck with analogue nor digital plug in timers as they keep of reseating themselves or loosing the time.

Power Management System
Maplin Special Offer £39.99
These are great for everyone, you can program your lights, pumps, Co2, etc just with one plug :)

wow that looks awesome! Although I've had bad experiences with virtually every digital timer .... if this uses extra relays for switching it might be worth the $$

wow that looks awesome! Although I've had bad experiences with virtually every digital timer .... if this uses extra relays for switching it might be worth the $$
I have had problems too hence why I started looking at making my own controllers but then I found this. I'm looking at getting this over the weekend :)

Found where to get them here in the Netherlands for €49.95. I don't expect you'll have problems within the week but still curious about your experience with it. Keep us posted, please :D

Hi all i have sent energenie4u an email asking them if they are willing to donate a PMS for me to review on here and hopefully gain interest from members and get a group buy discount watch this thread :)

Woow great news with in a few min of sending the mail i got this:

Dear Felix,

Thank you for your message. We have seen this area as of great potential for some time for this product but have never been able to reach out to those involved.

Therefore we would be happy to provide you a unit to review and test.

Though would it be possible if one of the team here could deliver it to you as we would love to ask you a few questions to get a better understanding of how best to supply the plant and reptile keepers market.

Would you be able to supply your address and we can drop one round this week.

Many thanks

Oliver

wow, that IS awesome!
If you get a chance to ask some questions I'm interested in knowing why this unit will not fail where other digital times do. I guess maximum load on the relay plays a role, but to hear it from them would be a nice opportunity!

Will do i also ask every one on here to help me gather some ideas so i can help this company which is actually very local to me target and supply the hobby. and if you have any other questions. i will be meeting up with Oliver either tomorrow or Thursday. i'm excited but nervous at the same time as i never done anything like this before.

Cracking news mate. When dealing with them for replacements through work (not for this item) I have sometimes had a hard time

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Just getting replacements for faulty units but I guess that in a way its a good thing. They have asked for the unit to check before issuing a replacement.

Just getting replacements for faulty units but I guess that in a way its a good thing. They have asked for the unit to check before issuing a replacement.

I can understand and relate to that I I'm a quality controller for a laser module manufacturer and when we have a complaint we always ask for the module to be returned for investigation as some times it's down to instructions not being follows by the customers themselves

Yeah I do agree, I guess its because I'm to one telling the customer :rolleyes:

I look forward to your review mate

I think you should start a new one once you have the unit with a nice new title explaining the situation. Some may have a look and think, oh yeah that looks ok but not read any further

Back