• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Noisey Koralia 1

Aeropars said:
guys,

My koralia has developed a loud buzzing noise after being on for a few minutes. If i power it off and leave it for 5 minutes and then start it up again its silent. Then all of a sudden it starts buzzing again.

Any ideas whats wrong?

keep doing that for a few times and then it will be ok ;) Mine did it for 3 weeks and now is almost always silent, sometimes it does get some air trapped in it and need to be powered off and back on again (you don't have to wait 5 minutes).

Re: Noisy Koralia 1

I found mine would collect bubbles when one way round. Try rotating it around to see if that makes a difference. The only other thing that makes mine noisy is when is needs a clean.

Aeropars said:
What do you clean ed? I've had mine apart looking at it be it looks alright!

I find that some debris wraps around the shaft and the impellor then doesn't rotate as easily and gets noisy. Plus stuff sticks to the outside of the cage and the screen on the flow divertor and all these seem to make it noisy - probably by restricting the flow a bit.

Back