• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Noob Twinstar Question

TBRO

This feels a silly Question but here goes!

Just set up a Twinstar 600 light.

The acrylic legs had some protective film on them. The surface of the LEDs looks like it has a film on it but I’m not certain. Is there a protective film over the light surface as well? I don’t want to start peeling stuff off that might be integral!

Many thanks, never owned these kind of lights before. T5 tubes last time I did this! T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I got brave! And yes there is a protective film that peels off, was blocking a fair bit of light too

This feels a silly Question but here goes!

Just set up a Twinstar 600 light.

The acrylic legs had some protective film on them. The surface of the LEDs looks like it has a film on it but I’m not certain. Is there a protective film over the light surface as well? I don’t want to start peeling stuff off that might be integral!

Many thanks, never owned these kind of lights before. T5 tubes last time I did this! T

Hello,

Yes there can be a protection film in the diffuser. If so, please remove it.

All the best,
Ricardo :)

Just got mine today and yes I wasn't sure till I saw a small air bubble on the end and peeled off

LOL glad I’m not the only one. Instructions are a bit brief!

Back