• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Notifications

EA James

Hi all,
Is there a way of receiving notifications on my phone when I receive a notification on here?
I get an email when I’m sent a PM but I don’t regularly check emails and again they don’t ping up on my screen
Any ideas?
Cheers
James

What phone do you have? Android? Let's assume you do. :) This is from Google nowadays and you need a Google account to access Google Play to get apps. Google mail is a standard app in all Android devices. Android works best with anything Google.. No pop3 or IMAP hassle involved all Google is pre-installed...

So do you have Android, then you have a Google account this means you have Gmail?

Do as @Zeus. says and change your current e-mail address used for UKAPS into Gmail address, then place the Gmail widget on your phone screen... Then when you look at your phone you see the Gmail widget and the last received mail on top.

gmail-tip-and-trick-for-Android-16-217x300.png

Have you tried the free version of Tapatalk?

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Back