• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Nutrient Dosing Calculator offline?

ihayat

Hello! New member here! :)
Was hoping to use the UKAPS Nutrient Dosing Calculator but if I try to go to it I get the error message "The web page may be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently." I seem to be getting the same issue with all the calculators. Is this a known issue? (Sorry if it is) Hoping it gets resolved soon!

Hi, I know rotala butterfly site is down atm, it states their security certificate expired on the 24th January. Hopefully it's just an oversight and will be back up running soon.

It’s working for me today, but I k ow it was down yesterday, possibly because one of their certificates had expired (it’s the rotala butterfly calculator).

It's an external resource, so hopefully they will resolve the issue quickly, otherwise we will just take it off the site.

Like @Hufsa suggested there is one created by UKAPS members which is a little more advanced, but it's great tool, if you are not sure how to use it @Zeus. is always happy to help on the Calculator thread :)

That was one issue with 'rotala' it goes off line sometimes, plus having to add tank size and dosing regime every visit 😬. every visit is another chance to put the wrong data in - I did in past.

Back