• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

OASE FiltroSmart 60 - Lily Pipes?

tayloss

Hi all,

I have a small OASE FiltroSmart 60 canister filter that I'm running and testing on my planted tank and wanted to replace the standard plastic looking inlet/outlet with glass lily pipes. However, the tubing is 8/12mm, and I can't seem to find suitable attachments in that size piping and wondered if the pipe would stretch?

Alternatively, do I find a converter to up size the pipes to it? This is for a small 25ltr aquarium. so not a lot of room but will be better than the current internal one!

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Hi
I used to have brand new old-school Up Atomiser for 8/12 pipes that ordered by mistake.
Will check when Im off work and if is still arround U may have it for postage cost if U like.
Regards Konsa

Hi
I used to have brand new old-school Up Atomiser for 8/12 pipes that ordered by mistake.
Will check when Im off work and if is still arround U may have it for postage cost if U like.
Regards Konsa

That’s very kind of you to offer Konsa.. many thanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
I really hope is still there in the boxes somwhere.Will hava a good root when have a chance.Will be nice someone to make use of it.
Regards Konsa

I think aquarium gardens have just got some 10mm lily pipes in. Other styles like poppy are available too.
I've checked and the smallest they have is for 12mm piping.. will be ordering a Thermo 100 for my other tank as I'd like to get the heater out and tidy it up a bit more!

Back