• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Oh my dog!

whitey

Seedling
Hi guys I want to show you the other animal than fish live in my house (lazy day at work...)
After wikipedia: "A terrier is a dog of any one of many breeds or landraces of terrier type, which are typically small, wiry, very active and fearless dogs... "
so, that's the most common my dog "activity":
4639503173_863aa91fa2_o.jpg

Also bull terrier is great utility dog, you can use them as a legs rest or if you don't mind the stink you can use as a pillow.
Below ia an example ow to use as portable heat source :
4641100391_63c63682cf_o.jpg

My kids also likes the colour, quite handy for painting...
Fearless, yeahh... hmm can eat/drink everything without fear that's for sure.
-Wine? -Yes, plase.
4641716002_a7653470a9_o.jpg

Strongly recommended for lazy people :lol:

damm I wish to have a dog now but not in a rented house
can't wait to buy own house and dog will be a first to buy after that

i love bull terriers!

London ive seen your dogs in other threads, if you think that terrier would eat your little dogs what about my little pup haha

15160_347878610102_829565102_102049.jpg

one on the right, his named chewy by my girlfriend after chubaca from starwars.

the on on the left is saying "What the hell is hedoing?!" and the left one answering "Yeah mate I've seen it before. Human are strange animals, aren't they?" ;)

whitey said:
the on on the left is saying "What the hell is hedoing?!" and the left one answering "Yeah mate I've seen it before. Human are strange animals, aren't they?" ;)
Hahaha I just said before the photo was taken "Lets go outside" ;)

hi guys like your dogs just wanted to post this photo sorry im not really a photographer so i only own a camera phone and i know the lights wrong but just thought this was a nice photo guess id call it "im watching you"
dogt.jpg

Back