• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

okinawa aquarium

John Starkey

Hi all,did any of you see the programme on sky discovery science last night 3rd july ? it was all about how the okinawa aquarium was built in japan it is absolutly amazing.When we plan next years trip to Takashi Amano gallery it would be brill if we could fit this in also,regards john (yes i for one am deffinitly going ) serious plans will be put together next January 09.

john starkey said:
(yes i for one am deffinitly going ) serious plans will be put together next January 09.

ive just been pricing flights myself! i check out alot of the ada sites, forums, gallerys etc, and its truly amazing how good asia seems to be at aquascaping. im getting alot of ideas from those guys.

for me its more a case of copying rather than being inovative but maybe that will come with time.

john starkey said:
Hi all,did any of you see the programme on sky discovery science last night 3rd july ?

didnt see it, but sounds like we missed out.

Back