• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Oldwhitewood's NA 60P new layout

oldwhitewood

Hi everyone, I thought I would post this journal about my new layout, having not been on here for a good few years (but still keeping my eye on the hobby) I've decided try to share some of the progress with my tank. Not much has changed really, I've had a few different layouts in my little 60cm tank but nothing to write home about, most have been with sand, I haven't tried a carpet for ages so I wanted a bit of challenge. Here is some spec stuff.

ADA Cube Garden 60-P
Do!Aqua Stand
Fluval LED light (might change this back to my Solar II)
Eheim 2171 Professional 3 250T
ADA Vuppa
D&D disposable CO2 kit with solenoid
ADA lily pipe inlet & outlet, p2 & v2
ADA diffuser
ADA Drop Checker
ADA thermometer (if you own just one piece of ADA glassware make it one of these 8) )
ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia
ADA Power Sand Special S
ADA Tourmaline BC

Plants

Vesicularia dubyana
Microsorum pteropus 'Narrow'
Crytocoryne wendtii brown
Cryptocoryne balansae
Lilaeopsis novea-zelandiae

Here it is so far, looking a right mess...

I've had to weigh some of the driftwood down with pebbles as even though I've had it in my tank for ages it's dried out a little and is trying to float, hopefully it should sink after a few days.

9308985443_3ba0cb3696_b.jpg

Wow:wideyed: That must have set you back for a couple of quids. Damn i would be broke by now. It looks like it is progressing really well. :) Looking forward to more pictures

Back