• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Olibetta?

Anyone bought from them? I’m not sure where they’re based so concerned about import duty etc.

Edit: The special offer I was looking at runs out tomorrow so I’ve taken a chance and placed an order.

Last edited:
Anyone bought from them? I’m not sure where they’re based so concerned about import duty etc.
I have bought several items from them, but I am not based in the UK. I can recommend their service. They are based in Austria and also operate from Germany. I have no information about import duties into the UK.

This is a good thread, I've seen them before but didn't want to take a risk; will give them a fair shake next time

They are a really friendly company l saw their name come up when looking for something Ordered 3or 4 times once there was a delay but they gave me the option of cancelling and refund . Good company IME

I've bought from them several times and find their pricing to be very competitive, particularly when they do their frequent 10%+ discounted sales.

The filter I ordered from them is due to arrive on Thursday. It’s a Tetratec EX600 plus which was on offer at £54.62. They are back up at £72.80 now. UK price seems to be around £85.00 so quite a saving.

Back