• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Oliver Knott Day!

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi folks, i've just recieved my ticket from TGM and i have to say, what a sexy looking ticket ;)

I'm writing this because i think this is a great opportunity to meet some new members. The membership is increasing rapidly and it's not often that we could have a possible 120 members all under one roof :wideyed: The TGM days are always good, there is plenty to learn, plenty to look at and Jimmy to laugh at :lol:
Most of the time you can just turn up to these events but since this one is featuring Oliver Knott, then i presume that demand is high! It's also been covered in PFK this month so thats another 20,000 people who could be looking for tickets and they are allowing no more than 120 guests. I believe that the ticket system is non-transferable and the names of the ticket holder will be written on the back of the tickets. So come on UKaps, send TGM a PM and request your tickets to what promises to be a cracking day!

cant wait myself and got my ticket the other day too :) Looking forward to this one as Ill be photographing it again for TGM like Georeges last demo day. As you say Dan demand for the tickets will rocket once it goes in PFK so get in before the rush!!

Dan, any chance for any blank ukaps stickers this time so we can write our usernames and real names on?

Dan Crawford said:
Hi folks, i've just recieved my ticket from TGM and i have to say, what a sexy looking ticket ;)

I'm writing this because i think this is a great opportunity to meet some new members. The membership is increasing rapidly and it's not often that we could have a possible 120 members all under one roof :wideyed: The TGM days are always good, there is plenty to learn, plenty to look at and Jimmy to laugh at :lol:
Most of the time you can just turn up to these events but since this one is featuring Oliver Knott, then i presume that demand is high! It's also been covered in PFK this month so thats another 20,000 people who could be looking for tickets and they are allowing no more than 120 guests. I believe that the ticket system is non-transferable and the names of the ticket holder will be written on the back of the tickets. So come on UKaps, send TGM a PM and request your tickets to what promises to be a cracking day!

Dan look forward to meeting you and all the UKAPSers on the 13th!

Andy H :thumbup:

for anyone that may have been refused tickets due to lack of numbers, there's 2 now available.

for certain reason's I wont be attending.

saintly said:
for anyone that may have been refused tickets due to lack of numbers, there's 2 now available.

for certain reason's I wont be attending.
Oh thats a shame mate, i think i speak for everyone when i say you'll be sadly missed!

I think the tickets are non-transferable though pal, maybe TGM would like them back so they can be reallocated?

I wish I knew about this, I'd have loved to have gone. Damn my poverty. :thumbdown:

Back