• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Oliver Knott

One of Oliver Knott's themed landscapes. Some of them are very good, but not quite so convinced with this one.

James

It is even worse than "Carnival". I can`t really add any kind of critique because I find it so alien to what I think a tank should look like.

I don`t pretend to know Oliver`s mind, but I think he likes to see what his reputation will allow him to get away with before he is shot down in flames.

I might even use my moderator powers and move it out of the aquascaping forum. :lol:

Dave.

haha, yeah, even for a themed tank its still a bit of a shocker!

err whats that all about.. lol

i just looked at carnival, it looks like a perfectly good planted tank that someone's kid has thrown their fancy dress outfit into. very odd indeed, i dont get it.

Frolicsome_Flora said:
to me it looks like a cheap back street pets at home attempt at a display tank! just without all the cyanobacteria

:lol:
Having seen your comments I have to say I'm not a fan of that type of display. In fact I’m not a fan of any ornaments that you could find naturally. However I was in the Gold Fish Bowl in Oxford the other day and as always I was amazed at how they can make a shipwreck or a plane (crashed) look good in an aquarium. Although it is not something I would consider purchasing they do look good.

Well... It definately has the potential to look a lot worse than that of what Oliver Knott has created.

Back