• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Once you've done your pruning spare a thought...

NatureBoy

Hi All

Is it the done thing to ponce a few surplus cuttings off each other via the forum? Do we do that? :D

I'm all for tropica, but £7 for a pot of E Tenellus is pushings things for me...

If so I'm looking to get my hands on some Echinodorus Quadricostatus, E tenellus and some Sagitaria platyphylla /natans type of thing. I'm going for a top to bottom swaying green curtain effect to offset the crimson of a shoal of serpae tetras.

I vote the UK style is all about sharing plants!

fingers crossed

Gary

respect Takashi

...ahh yes :oops:

cheers

the members of ukaps have a reputation for their genourosity ;)

I'm looking forward to sharing ideas on the site.

I'm getting back into aquascaping after a couple of years out- house moves knocks aquascaping sideways!

I used to buy through Greenline, and whilst lamenting their demise- just found http://www.aquarium-gardening.com based in Monmouth. Have ordered through them, they look the real deal on price and experience.

Hopefully I'll be able to show off my creations. 8)

Cheers

NatureBoy said:
I'm getting back into aquascaping after a couple of years out- house moves knocks aquascaping sideways!

You would think so. lol

I've moved house twice in the last 2 years. 3 houses and the same scape transferred to each, then rescaped at a later date. Is a hassle though.

AC

Back