• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

One Direction...

:D:D can't believe I clicked on the thread... I thought surely no one on here's a one direction fan.:)

My wife cried! Very funny.

I've just had to play it to my wife and boys too. I haven't laughted that hard for a while my ab hurts. brilliant ian.:D

Request Admins to delete this post on two grounds. One, we don't need hormonal girls and boys in here ripping us to bits, apparently the 1Ders are a particularly aggressive strain of teenager :rolleyes:
Secondly, with a an 11yo daughter I come in this forum to get some peace from1D. Every time I see them I think I paid for that shirt, I paid for that hair cut, I paid for that yacht you're shooting your vid on in vests! The money I have wasted on these boys I could have had a full ADA set up. ;)

Boys are just as bad one of my oldest sons mates is a big fan of them too. I like to wind my 8 yr old up singing/swarking there lyrics( defiantly not my happy song) he hates them I've brain washed my kids to be anti boy band.:D

Is it for real? Someone just played around? don't they. Never thought 'one direction' sounds good, but didn't think they would sound so bad. My 11 year old niece loves them.

Is it for real? Someone just played around? don't they. Never thought 'one direction' sounds good, but didn't think they would sound so bad. My 11 year old niece loves them.

yeah, it's a joke, but a pretty good one ;)

Reactions: uru
Back